Thursday, April 8, 2010

THANKS Y'ALL!!! & a SHORT UPDATE from FREEDOM

First I wish to give thanks Edward Winterhalder & Wil De Clercq: It's an honor to chosen and recognized by such well respected, prestigious authors/producers (also known for much more). THANK YOU, your the authority of some of the greatest biker lifestyle books! Your Biker Chicz of North America book, will be a worthy successor and I salute you, all of yours thats involved to the procurement & production of your book, and my fellow talented & impressive "Biker Chicz" that I share the pages with. Ed & Wil; May your fine writings & creations boldly continue with plenty of demand throughout the years to come!

Presently, I'm working on a real tight time frame. I'm packing up ranch. Heading to Calif to begin new educational journey in the Green Collar occupation by becoming a Wind Turbine Technician~ I'll be training in Tehachapi, CA. at a Airstreams Renewables Inc. After that I'll be on them Windmills turbines thats 300+ feet in the air working in the renewable energy industry. I will be taking that career and going much further with it. Ultimetly helping transform homes & neighborhoods into total self sustainability. Going to apply for apprentaceship to help reach that goal at "Worlds Nest" on North Carolina. Amazing Self-Sustaining total community. (www.worldnest.com)

So thats my plans including doing alot of riding between then turbines hah hah. Looking forward to sharing more with y'all later.

(BTW; if anyone knows someone looking for Paso Fino horses; QUICK~look me up~ got some righteous horses for sale!)

End of this month; I'm California bound... giving myself 30 days to get out there from Florida, really going to enjoy the journey & start rebuilding up them journals stories once again. Might start compiling my old journals from my nomad days into a book, now I have some damn good mentors in my network. {{Grin}}}

C~Y'all in the wind!!! One Down ~ Five Up & TWIST THAT WICK...Ride Baby RIDE!!!

(Post more soon).... Thanks again!
Peace, Love & Respect;
Sincerely Freedom

1 comment:

  1. Simple trick to cut your electric bill up to 75%:

    Want to know how to easily produce all of the renewable energy you could ever want right at home?

    And you’ll be able to make your home completely immune from power failures, blackouts, and energy grid failures
    so even if everyone else in your area (or even the whole country) loses power, you won’t.

    READ MORE: DIY HOME ENERGY

    ReplyDelete